O&M Family Booklet Software: Digital Download
Customize a family booklet about your student’s Orientation and Mobility!
Note: This product has been discontinued. Orders will be fulfilled until inventory is no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Federal Quota Eligible
529 in stock
Catalog Number: D-03480-ED
Customize a family booklet about your student’s Orientation and Mobility and connect with students’ families in a whole new way!
O & M Family Booklet from APH is designed for O & M professionals. Let the software do the work for you ― just type or select what you want the family to understand.
- Input your contact information once and use it in other family booklets.
- Introduce yourself to families in the style that fits best for each.
- Invite contact and communication — with email, cell phone, or personal meetings.
- Explain the meaning and importance of orientation and mobility skills for the student in your own words, with language provided by the software, or a combination of both.
- Show the family the impact of the eye condition and visual functioning on the student’s orientation and mobility with:
- Eye conditions and definitions pull-down
- Input fields for relevant functional vision information
- Editable explanations of acuities, fields, visual fluctuations, glare sensitivity, and use of lenses and/or optical devices
- Describe the student’s O & M goals for the coming year, mark those skills the student has mastered and indicate those that he or she is working on.
- Offer the family some general ideas about how they can foster the student’s independence at home: you can use or edit those already in the software and you can add and save your own.
- Choose specific activities that the family and student can do together — the software has suggestions from preschool to transition or add and save your own.
- Let the software format and print.
Clip your booklet into a cover and send it on its way!
To proceed with your purchase: Please select the quantity of unique software license keys you require and select “Add to Cart” and proceed to the Checkout when you have completed shopping. License keys matching the quantity purchased will be provided after completing your order. To install the program, download the demonstration version of the software available at Tech.APH.org and use your license key to unlock the full version.
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.