O&M Family Booklet Software: Digital Download
Customize a family booklet about your student’s Orientation and Mobility!
Customize a family booklet about your student’s Orientation and Mobility and connect with students’ families in a whole new way!
O & M Family Booklet from APH is designed for O & M professionals. Let the software do the work for you ― just type or select what you want the family to understand.
- Input your contact information once and use it in other family booklets.
- Introduce yourself to families in the style that fits best for each.
- Invite contact and communication — with email, cell phone, or personal meetings.
- Explain the meaning and importance of orientation and mobility skills for the student in your own words, with language provided by the software, or a combination of both.
- Show the family the impact of the eye condition and visual functioning on the student’s orientation and mobility with:
- Eye conditions and definitions pull-down
- Input fields for relevant functional vision information
- Editable explanations of acuities, fields, visual fluctuations, glare sensitivity, and use of lenses and/or optical devices
- Describe the student’s O & M goals for the coming year, mark those skills the student has mastered and indicate those that he or she is working on.
- Offer the family some general ideas about how they can foster the student’s independence at home: you can use or edit those already in the software and you can add and save your own.
- Choose specific activities that the family and student can do together — the software has suggestions from preschool to transition or add and save your own.
- Let the software format and print.
Clip your booklet into a cover and send it on its way!
Download a free demo of O & M Family Booklet below.
Weight: 1 lbs
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.