Orientation and Mobility Techniques: A Guide for the Practitioner, 2nd Edition (EPUB)
A new, easy-to-read color format, accompanying photographs, updated information on street crossings at complex intersections, and a new chapter on O&M for people with low vision make this revised edition a must-have in your O&M library.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ!
- This item is made to order or is digital, therefore all sales are final.
- In order to view Electronic Book Files (EPUB) you will require an EPUB reader. Here are some free EPUB readers recommendations.
Catalog Number: F-B0043-EPUB
The very first techniques book in orientation and mobility has been completely revised and updated for today’s fast-changing world, while remaining true to Hill and Ponder’s simple organizational principles that generations have known and loved.
To view the Table of Contents, please see the “Includes” section.
Federal Quota Funds: Not Available
- Table of Contents:
- Basic Teaching Principles
- Orientation for Mobility
- Guide Techniques
- Hand Trailing and Protective Techniques
- Cane Techniques
- Block Travel
- Street Crossings
- Transportation Systems
- Special Situations
- Travel Techniques for Learners Who Have Low Vision
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.