StackUps Kit: Spatial Reasoning Using Cubes and Isometric Drawings
Designed to assist students with visual impairments and blindness in the interpretation of raised-line graphics depicting 3-dimensional figures, specifically stacked cube arrangements.
45 in stock
StackUps cubes are joined together to build various stacked cube arrangements.
StackUps: Spatial Reasoning Cubes and Isometric Drawings is a set of materials designed to assist students with visual impairments and blindness in the interpretation of raised-line graphics depicting 3-dimensional figures, specifically stacked cube arrangements.
Encourages students using 2-D and 3-D shapes to:
- Recognize, name, build, draw, compare, and sort
- Describe attributes and parts
- Investigate and predict the results of putting together and taking apart
- Building 3-D models using hook/loop material cubes in combination with tactile displays
- Using Mat Plans to construct and create stacked cube arrangements
- Interpreting front-right-top views
- Determining volume and surface area
WARNING:CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Weight: 7 lbs
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Replacement Part: Replacement Item
StackUps, Cubes (set of 20)
StackUps, Mat Plan Card Set
StackUps, Mat Plan Worksheets (set of 25)
StackUps, Stacked Cube Arrangement Card Set
StackUps: 5 x 5 Inch Raised Line Grid, 3-Pack with Loop Material Dots
StackUps, Teacher’s Guidebook, Braille
StackUps, Teacher’s Guidebook, Large Print with CD-ROM
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.