Swirly Mats: CVI
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 1-08165-00
Swirly Mats: CVI is intended to be used with students with CVI and their teachers. These colorful and durable mats can be used in combination with the APH LED Light Box or the LED Mini-Lite Box to perform a CVI assessment, assessing things like the characteristics of color preference, need for movement, visual field preference, and visually guided reach.
Note: Always provide adult supervision when using Swirly Mats with young children. Mats are completely sealed; however, in the event of a rupture, small pieces inside the mats may present a choking hazard. Liquids are non-toxic but will stain. Use caution.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
- Durable mats filled with glitter and other materials
- Tabletop mat pack includes mats with varying levels of complexity
- Can be used in conjunction with APH LED Light Box and Mini-Lite Box to perform CVI assessments
- CVI mat, red/clear
- CVI mat, yellow/clear
- CVI mat, red with confetti and glitter
- CVI mat, black
- Tabletop mat pack (black polyethylene sheet, yellow polyblend sheet, white tabletop mat)
- 3, ½ inch hooks
- 3, ½ inch loops
- Plastic carrying case
- Print and braille instructions
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.