LED Mini-Lite Box
Now featuring an energy-efficient LED light panel and a rechargeable lithium battery pack! The LED Mini-Lite Box is an all-inclusive person-centered learning tool for students who are visually impaired. Students with CVI and other disabilities can benefit from the Light Box Materials kits and commercially available mounts that can be attached to the LED Mini.
Federal Quota Eligible
421 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08654-01
- Students can utilize their residual vision to develop awareness of light, color, and objects.
- Improve hand-eye coordination, tracking, scanning, visual discrimination, and visual perceptual skills.
- Position the Mini-Lite Box on a tabletop with its four-tilt tabletop stand.
- Three commercially available stands allow users to attach the LED Mini to a wheelchair, gait trainer, or other mobility device.
These mounts include:
- The Mount’n Mover™ (with quick release plate-QRP) by BlueSky Design
- The ClampOnMount 12.1760 (with quick release VESA 75×75) by Rehadapt
- The combination of RAM-246-AD1U (VESA plate) + RAM-201U-D (double socket arm) + RAM-224-3U (triple twist suction cup) by RAM® Mounts
– “Better quality light distribution, less contrast/glare on screen, better positioning of materials.”
– “The product was great! I liked the overall ease of use, lightweight feel, adjustability with tilt and height, easy knobs/buttons.”
Weight: 4.0 lbs
Dimensions: 22.6 × 18.1 × 3.9 in
Product Type: Assistive
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Age: All Ages
- A black box featuring a translucent surface with light that shines through it, making opaque objects and lighter-colored objects more visible
- Built-in ledges that hold overlays in position.
- A dimmer with the highest brightness level of 8,500 lux
- 12-15 hours of battery life when using the LED Mini at medium brightness and 6-8 hours when using it at full brightness
- Weighs 4 pounds
- Product Guide
- Braille instructions to retrieve a digital, accessible Product Guide
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.