U.S. and Canada Tactile-Print Atlas
Get to know the United States and our northern neighbor better!
30 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-01920-00
The U.S. & Canada Tactile/Print Atlas is a reference volume of thematic maps for use in geography, history, or social studies classes in middle grades or higher, or for general informational use outside the classroom.
Each page spread has a combined braille and print key paired with a print map in contrasting colors and a clear tactile overlay. The maps are held in a three-ring binder, so pages can easily be removed as needed. The page size is 11.5 x 11 inches, with some larger maps presented as foldouts.
● North America
● Canada and the U.S. – Major Cities
● Canada and the U.S. – Land Regions
● Canada and the U.S. – Elevation
● Canada and the U.S. – Climate
● Canada – Western Provinces
● Canada – Eastern Provinces
● The Unites States (foldout)
● Northeastern United States
● U.S. – Rivers (foldout)
● U.S. – Economy (foldout)
● U.S. – Northwest (two pages)
● U.S. – Southwest (two pages)
● U.S. – Midwest and Great Plains (two pages)
● U.S. – South (two pages)
● U.S. – Middle Atlantic
● U.S. – Middle Atlantic Coast
● U.S. – Northeast
● U.S. – New England Coast
● U.S. – Alaska
● U.S. – Hawaii
Weight: 1 lbs
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.