CVI Complexity Sequences Kit
Image sequences on cards for use by students with CVI who have had success with 2-dimensional materials.
Federal Quota Eligible
80 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08156-00
APH’s CVI Complexity Sequences Kit includes cards that present sequences of images designed to refine the ability to identify a target in the presence of increasing amounts of background information. These cards may be used individually or as a sequence and should be presented against a black or plain, light-absorbing background.
The CVI Complexity Sequences Kit is an important tool for use by:
- Parents of children with Cortical Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Teachers of visually impaired students (TVIs)
- Instructors of TVIs
Download accessible versions (BRF, DOC, HTML, TXT) of the CVI Complexity Sequences Kit Guidebook in the Manuals section of this web page.
Customers who have purchased the CVI Complexity Sequences Kit can now access and use all 80 of the images in digital format in their web browser. To do so, download the zip file located in the Downloads section of this web page.
For your convenience and teaching use, the images are accessible using your browser on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Each image appears individually on a white background in your browser window. Use the on-screen arrows to navigate through images, or if you are viewing on a mobile device, swipe your finger(s) across the screen. Swiping left will progress to the next image, while swiping right will take you to the previous image.
Note: We do not recommend that you use these images with students unless you are following the protocols described in the Guidebook that accompanies the CVI Complexity Sequences Kit.
- Grade level: Preschool and up
- Designed to assist individuals with CVI improve their ability to:
- Recognize or identify simple, colored, 2-dimensional images presented in isolation
- Recognize or identify images presented with increasing numbers of background elements
- Identify a key image based on the salient features of that image
- Recognize or identify images presented in a variety of locations and with increasing numbers of background elements
- Ten sets of eight Sequence Cards stored in vinyl pouches
- Blackout window to isolate the target image
- Guidebook in large print (also available in accessible BRF, HTML, DOC, and TXT file formats; see the Manuals section)
- Three-ring binder
Weight: 5.2 lbs
Dimensions: 14.5 × 12.8 × 3.3 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Grade: Preschool and up
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.