Produce high-quality braille and tactile graphics with PixBlaster™!
Detailed and thorough embosser set-up and other training tutorial videos help to make using your embosser in the classroom or at home as easy and efficient as possible.
9 in stock
APH has partnered with ViewPlus Technologies to make an embosser available with Quota funds for the first time ever!
PixBlaster easily produces double-sided interpoint braille with smooth, rounded dots for improved readability along with industry-leading, high-quality tactile graphics with seven variable dot heights for color representation. Connect to Wi-Fi to translate and emboss documents on the fly from your computer or mobile device using the included PIXie box.
- Works as a printer on any business or home network
- Seven variable dot heights to accommodate enhanced tactile graphics.
- Prominently features, is compatible with, and makes use of APH’s braille transcription software, BrailleBlaster.
- Supports Duxbury and other popular translation programs.
- Includes accessibility features, such as tactile, accessible labels on the control panel.
- Is compatible with Mac, PC, and mobile devices.
- Continuous tractor-fed paper.
- Supports a paper width of 7-12 inches (17-305 mm) and a paper weight of 33-120 lbs (90-200 gsm).
- Produces single-sided and double-sided interpoint braille.
- Free-form dot placement with a minimum dot spacing of 1/17 inches.
- Prints up to 120 characters per second (CPS).
- Tactile resolution of 100 dots per inch (DPI).
- Three adjustable braille dot heights.
- USB (1.2, 2.0), ethernet, and Wi-Fi (with PIXie) connectivity.
- Access to Tiger Software Suite (TSS)
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- PIXie box (for wireless connectivity)
- PIXie power adapter and USB PIXie flash drive (includes PIXie reset file)
- Speaker and USB-A to Mini-B power cord
- USB-A to USB-B printer cable
- USB PixBlaster flash drive [includes driver, User Guides, and software: BrailleBlaster and ViewPlus Tiger Software Suite (TSS)
- QR code (on embosser) links to online training videos
- Quick-Start Guide (print and braille hardcopies)
- Hardcopy tactile graphic and braille samples
Weight: 19.8 lbs
Dimensions: 10.8 × 21.9 × 6.2 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST