Swirly Mats: FVA
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 1-08166-00
Swirly Mats: FVA is intended to be used with students with low vision and their teachers. These colorful and durable mats can be used in combination with the APH LED Light Box or the LED Mini-Lite Box to perform functional vision evaluations for activities of location, fixation, activation, figure ground discrimination, fine discrimination, and color determination.
Note: Always provide adult supervision when using Swirly Mats with young children. Mats are completely sealed; however, in the event of a rupture, small pieces inside the mats may present a choking hazard. Liquids are non-toxic but will stain. Use caution.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
- FVA mat, pink/clear with color disks
- FVA mat, green/clear with silver heart confetti
- FVA mat, scarlet
- FVA mat, turquoise
- FVA mat, orange
- Tabletop mat pack (black polyethylene sheet, yellow polyblend sheet, white tabletop mat)
- 3, ½ inch hooks
- 3, ½ inch loops
- Plastic carrying case
- Print and braille instructions
- Durable mats filled with glitter and other materials
- Tabletop mat pack includes mats with varying levels of complexity
- Can be used in conjunction with APH LED Light Box and Mini-Lite Box to perform Functional Vision Evaluations
Weight: 5.808 lbs
Dimensions: 15.75 × 12.5 × 2.5 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.