Due to COVID-19, our Museum and Factory Tours have been temporarily suspended. Due to delivery delays with the USPS, please allow 6 – 8 weeks for delivery on items shipped via Free Matter for the Blind and 3 – 4 weeks for items sent via Priority Mail. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 1-800-223-1839.Close
Arts and Crafts for the Holidays
The holidays are in full swing! As families gather together and kids have time off school, we’re all looking for fun activities to do together. Make art and memories with the whole family by crafting with your child with visual impairments! Wondering how? We’ve got some ideas for you:
- Get creative with Paint Pot Palette! This complete painting kit encourages visual and tactile exploration in beginning artists.
- Then see how Paint by Number Safari – Tropical Rainforest UEB teaches about art, nature, and real-world colors!
- Introduce the principles of art, nature, and the colors of the sea with Paint by Number Safari – Under the Sea UEB to your beginning and intermediate artists.
- Have fun with our suite of Lots of Dots raised-line coloring books! Check out Learning My ABC’s, Coloring the Garden, and Counting 1 2 3.
- Let your artistic creativity run wild with the new CIRCUS Coloring Pages, circus-themed, raised-line coloring pages for our Color-By-Texture Marking Mat!
- Go wild with free line drawing on tactile paper with the TactileDoodle Kit!
Paint by Number Safari – Backyard Creatures will be out in late December!
Share this article.
Are you starting to go a bit stir-crazy? Maybe you are frantically trying to find fun activities for your children...
Are you a parent or teacher looking for expansion activities or take-home projects to do with your student with low...
Do you know the game musical chairs? Let’s try musical drawing! It’s a similar game, but with art. This activity...