Flip-Over Concept Books: LINE PATHS
These concept books provide interactive and independent learning for young children as they build basic concepts and develop early tactile skills.
38 in stock
- Directional, spatial, and descriptive vocabulary such as curved, straight, zigzag, down, up, stair-step, wavy, diagonal, wide, narrow, etc.
- Tactile discrimination and line-tracking
- Familiarization with many types of tactile lines that will later be encountered in tactile displays (graphs, maps, etc.)
- Visual discrimination and line-tracking (Note: each of the 10 line paths is assigned a unique background color)
Continuous Line Path Worksheets are included to allow the child to practice tracking each line type, from start to finish, in a continuous motion before tracking across three separate panels.
- Flip-Over Concept Book: LINE PATHS
- Reader’s Guide (separate print and braille versions)
- Two Line Path Worksheets
Note: The book utilizes a special binding that opens and closes, allowing teachers and parents to:
- Randomize/shuffle the panels within each stack to prevent the child from memorizing the exact location of a panel.
- Minimize the number of line paths presented in the book, if needed, for a younger child.
Weight: 1 lbs
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Optional and Replacement Items
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST