Flip-Over Concept Books – Telling Time: NEMETH
Learn how to tell time on analog and digital clocks with the newest addition in the Flip-Over Concept Books series: TELLING TIME!
Note: Flip-Over Concepts Telling Time is temporarily unavailable. We are working diligently to resolve the issue but currently are unable to accept new orders. Please check back soon for updates.
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 1-08813-00
Flip-Over Concepts: TELLING TIME is a tactile literacy book available in both UEB and NEMETH versions. This book is great for tactile and low-vision readers and a must have for anyone who is already familiar with the Flip-Over Concept Books!
This book portrays side-by-side representations of both analog and digital clocks that students can independently set, compare, and read themselves. The movable hour and minute hands on the analog clock creates a hands-on learning experience that makes telling time interactive and enjoyable.
- Dual print and braille presentations
- Clock hands for hours and minutes are movable
- Compare times on an analog clock vs a digital clock for a full comprehensive understanding of telling time
- Flip-Over Concept Book with attached analog clock face with movable hour and minute hands
- HOUR panels
- MINUTE panels
- Reader’s Guide (separate large print and braille versions)
Weight: 2.125 lbs
Dimensions: 14.55 × 12.7 × 3.25 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Age: Elementary – Middle School
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.