LED Light Box
Recommended for all ages, APH’s LED Light Box and accompanying materials help utilize students’ residual vision to track, scan, and develop eye-hand coordination, visual discrimination, and visual perceptual skills.
We are expecting additional inventory of the LED Light Box in March 2021.
Federal Quota Eligible
55 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08655-00
The new and enhanced LED Light Box does not have noticeable exterior differences from previous models, but features an LED U-tube, which is known to provide better light for longer periods of time. The Light Box features a yellow body with a lighted translucent white work surface, providing a high contrast background for opaque materials and a source of illumination for colored transparent and translucent items.
Weight: 15.95 lbs
Dimensions: 30.75 × 20.05 × 9.7 in
Product Type: Assistive
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- Helps develop awareness of light, color, and objects when used with special sets of materials designed by APH.
- LED energy-efficient U-tube
- Power supply
- Built-in ledges hold overlays in position
- Dimming control
- Can lay flat or tilted at three angles
- AC adapter (can be used internationally)
- Adapter accepts power from 110VAC to 220VAC.
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.