We use apps every day to check email, listen to music, play games, and connect with friends. We’re celebrating National App Day by sharing some of our FREE apps that we think are a lot of fun!
- Flip-Over Faces is a way for kids to explore hundreds of fun facial expressions while learning about emotion and practicing dexterity. Download for Android or iOS
- Nearby Explorer Online is a free outdoor and indoor location app designed for use by people who are blind. Download for Android or iOS
- Braille Badges are accessible stickers to use in the messaging app! Featuring white canes, cute guide dogs, and simbraille message bubbles. Perfect for any occasion. Download for iOS
- Visual Brailler is perfect for practicing transcription work with a digital braille writer. Great for on the go NLS certification exercises. Download for iOS
- SlapStack Math is a fully accessible action and memory game that uses math flashcards instead of playing cards. Collect points by winning the most cards! Download for iOS
- Practice2Master Fractions makes learning about fractions fun with an unlimited number of problems to practice. Download for iOS